Today I was at my friend's house, and his little sister has two Kirstens. I always love to go up to her room and look at them. But, both of them are VERY different. Well, being on this board for a while has made me learn more about the differences between pm and m dolls.

(I am going to refer the pm kirsten as Kirsten #2, and the m doll Kirsten#1.) Today I was holding the Kirsten#2, an older, dirtier one, and as I touched her pretty face my finger landed over her eyelashes. I looked closely, and sure enough they were the pm soft and dark brown ones. I compared it to Kirsten#1, which had stiff black ones. And the Kirsten#2 was chubbyer than Kirsten#1. Kirsten#2 didn't have lots of face color, while Kirsten#1 did. And Kirsten#1's hair was shinier than Kirsten#2's. I wondered how she got the pm kirsten, because she was fairly young when mattel bought AG. So I asked, and she said she got both dolls a month apart from each other(because her uncle didn't know she already had one)And she said she got them when mattel had already bought AG. And she didn't know which one bought who, so I'm guessing the person that got the pm Kirsten already had her, or bought her from a garagesale or something.

Sorry this is so long, it's just that I'm SO excited that I saw a pm doll today! And that I got to compare her to the same doll, just a mattel one. (I've seen a pm Sam before, but I didn't know she was pm)Next time I go over, I'll try to remember to bring a camera and take pics.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 22, 2006 07:25 PM: Message edited by: iheartAG ]</font>